Curium Networks, INC is a local Indiana company with several long-term ties to the Hoosier state. Curium Networks dates back to 2009 when the owner, Michael Raymond decided to step out on his own and form a computer consulting business. Michael had seen other technology companies go into business provide poor service at a high price or would send out a computer tech that would speak over the owner’s head just to scare them into buy an expensive service contract. Michael knew he could do it better.
Curium Network, INC will be recognized as a high-performance technology company with excellence that advances customers knowledge, in their own Information Technology.
Curium Networks, INC provides secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions in alignment with customer needs, while delivering excellent customer service. In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with the clients to understand the information technology needs of their company and staff
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
Our Core Values drive and guide us as we serve our customers. As members of Curium Networks, INC, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the on-going development of the staff and the organization as a whole.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for clients and one another, both professionally and personally.
- Service: We strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible to all.
- Transparency: We leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work.